An elbow splint immobilizes or restricts the movement of your elbow, after an elbow surgery or while recovering from an elbow injury. Besides promoting the healing process of an injured elbow, an elbow splint reduces elbow pain resulting from muscle tension. The splint can also prevent elbow injury.
The best elbow splints are constructed from a durable fabric that does not irritate the skin, they fit appropriately on your elbow, and they are easy to use. Are you planning to purchase an elbow splint? If you are, here are some of the top elbow splints that you should consider.
10. Corflex Cubital Tunnel Elbow Splint
Table of Contents
- 10. Corflex Cubital Tunnel Elbow Splint
- 9. ProCare’s Elbow Ranger Motion Control Splint
- 8. ProCare IMAK Elbow Wrap
- 7. BraceAbility Elbow Post- Surgery Immobilizer
- 6. Corflex Elbow Immobilizer Brace- Charcoal
- 5. Braceability Elbow brace/ splint for Ulnar Nerve Entrapment and Post- Surgery
- 4. Sammons Preston Ultra XR Cubital Elbow Splint
- 3. Spiro’s Elbow Splint for Adults
- 2. ErgoExpress Elbow Support Night Splint
- 1. Premium Elbow stabilizer and support brace
The Corflex Cubital Tunnel Elbow Splint is available in small to extra large sizes to help you purchase the size that fits comfortably on your elbow. This splint features a medial contouring design, which immobilizes your elbow with the aim of reducing elbow pain, eliminating numbness alongside promoting the healing process.
- The elbow splint is constructed from a rigid A.B.S, a lightweight material that lasts long.
- It is lined with a soft fabric that gives you the comfort you need while using the elbow splint.
- It makes your elbow feel uncomfortably hot.
9. ProCare’s Elbow Ranger Motion Control Splint
This elbow motion control splint from ProCare is available in small medium and large sizes to let you choose one that fits comfortably on your elbow. It is designed for people with elbow issues like ligament strains, fractures, and nerve transposition. Furthermore, you can use this elbow motion control splint for post- operative immobilization.
- Its Universal design fits on both the left and right hand.
- The elbow splint has a detachable hand grip that shields you from pronation.
- Its bilateral hinges let you adjust the elbow brace to a comfortable fit.
- The elbow accumulates heat that can make you uncomfortable when using it for a prolonged period.
8. ProCare IMAK Elbow Wrap
Do you want an elbow wrap that is breathable and comfortable to wear for long? If you are looking for such an elbow splint, then ProCare’s IMAK Elbow Wrap might be a good fit. The blue- colored elbow wrap from ProCare is designed from breathable foam that is lined with a poly flannel fabric. Its breathable nature facilitates air circulation, saving you from the uncomfortable heat associated with the use of non-breathable elbow splints.
- You can wear the elbow splint while you are asleep.
- Its Universal design fits most people.
- The elbow wrap has a removable splint that gives you the freedom to immobilize or mobilize your elbow.
- People with extra small or extra big elbows might not find an elbow wrap with their appropriate size since it comes in a universal size.
7. BraceAbility Elbow Post- Surgery Immobilizer
BraceAbility’s post surgery immobilizer comes in small &medium, and large & extra large sizes to help you choose a size that fits comfortably on your elbows. The post surgery elbow immobilizer is constructed from soft foam laminate that fits comfortably around your elbow. Also, the elbow immobilizer has removable metal bars that immobilize the elbow at 90 degrees.
- Its intelligent design helps you manage elbow conditions like distal humerus, fractures and muscle tension.
- You can dictate the mobility of your elbow by removing or inserting the metallic stays.
- Its adjustable Velcro straps let you adjust the brace to the desired compression.
- It lacks a hand grip to prevent supination or pronation.
6. Corflex Elbow Immobilizer Brace- Charcoal
The Corflex elbow immobilizer brace is designed from comfortable laminated foam, lined with a soft fabric. These qualities enhance the comfort of you elbow immobilizer to let you wear the brace for long. Corflex elbow immobilizer comes in small, medium large and extra large sizes to help you secure a right size for your elbow.
- The elbow brace immobilizes your elbow at 90.25 degrees. The mobilization offers appropriate support for fractured elbows and chronic olecranon bursitis.
- Its soft foam and pressure sensitive lining let you wear the elbow splint for long.
- Its size is not suitable for larger framed males.
5. Braceability Elbow brace/ splint for Ulnar Nerve Entrapment and Post- Surgery
This elbow brace/ splint from BraceAbility are constructed from a high-density polyethylene shell and Velcro straps. The polyethylene shell has a soft liner that gives you the comfort you need when sleeping. You may use the brace to manage elbow issues like pain, numbness, and tingling.
- Its adjustable Velcro straps let you fix the elbow splint at a secure fit.
- The elbow brace immobilizes your hand at angle of 122 degrees.
- It comes in multiple sizes to let you choose the most appropriate size for you.
- The elbow splint feels uncomfortable during the initial days of use.
4. Sammons Preston Ultra XR Cubital Elbow Splint
The XR Cubital elbow brace comes in Medium and large sizes. These sizes fit onto most men and large sized women. It is designed for ABS, a light and durable material that minimizes elbow mobility to reduce pain associated with Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. The Cubital elbow splint is held in place using adjustable Velcro straps.
- It features a 122-degree immobilization angle to eliminate pain and numbness.
- The adjustable Velcro straps let you fix the elbow splint at a comfortable fit.
- Its ABS material is lined with a soft latex-free fabric.
- It lacks a hand grip to prevent supination and pronation.
3. Spiro’s Elbow Splint for Adults
Are you looking for an elbow splint that will protect you from muscle strain, twisting and any other elbow injuries associated with sport? If you are, search no more. Spiro’s elbow brace for adults features an aluminum bar that absorbs shock and vibration that can injure your elbow while you are playing.
- The elbow splint features an intelligent design that supports the muscles in your forearm.
- Its adjustment strap let you adjust the elbow splint to the proper fit.
- The elbow splint is designed for athletes who play tennis and other sports that engage your hands.
- Spiro’s Elbow Splint for Adults is not intended for already injured muscles.
2. ErgoExpress Elbow Support Night Splint
This elbow support splint from ErgoExpress comes in a universal size that fits onto the elbows of most people. Its breathable foam is lined with a soft fabric that lets you use the elbow splint for long, even when you are sleeping. Furthermore, the elbow support night splint has a removable splint that allows you to decide on if to mobilize or immobilize your elbow.
- Its Velcro closures let you customize the compression of your elbow splint.
- The soft and breathable fabrics used in this elbow support shields you against uncomfortable temperatures.
- You cannot return ErgoExpress Elbow Support Night Splint after removing it from the sealed packaging.
1. Premium Elbow stabilizer and support brace
This premium elbow stabilizer from Mars Wellness is available in one size that fits most users. It is made of comfortable and breathable foam, a material that lets you use the support brace for long, even when you are sleeping. The elbow stabilizer prevents your elbow from moving, thereby protecting you from issues like fractures, pain, and IV therapy.
- The adjustable straps let you adjust the elbow splint to the desired compression.
- One piece can fit on your left or right arm.
- It is washable.
- The elbow splint can slip, if not secured tightly.
An elbow splint supports injured muscles and ligaments on your elbow, thereby boosting recovery. Furthermore, an elbow brace can help your elbow muscles from injury while engaged in a strenuous activity or sport. The products reviewed above have all the qualities that make up a good elbow splints.