Whoever says tilling is just any other home chore, should scratch that thought as tiller enthusiasts like us don’t take it lightly. We understand the beautiful and graceful details involved in this exercise and the importance of the tool that facilitates this act.
When you walk around the neighborhood, you’re likely to hear some fuss about which tiller is the best, be it gas, oil or electric tillers. Well, beneath all this talk, lies the truth; that the electrically powered tillers top it all.
Here’s why electric power tillers are the best:
- They are user-friendly and easy to store and transport.
- Electric tillers don’t require any mixing of oil or gas.
- They don’t produce too much noise when in usage.
- Offer high-performance in gardening tasks.
- Come in various functionality capacities for different jobs
These are just some of the advantages electrically powered tillers will offer you, but for you to be out of the woods, you must choose an electric-powered tiller that will get you going to the last bit of your filling exercise.
First, you have to determine the use of the tiller. The functioning capacity of the electric tiller is also of great importance as this determines how fast you’ll get the job done and how much energy you’ll use.
Not to forget the elephant in the room; the price factor. Let’s be honest; this is always the main determinant of any product you buy. Well, it’s no different here. Once all these considerations are met, then you can proceed to the buying process.
This brings us to the selection process. If you’ve been tirelessly hunting for the best tiller over the years that will give you value for your money, you’re exactly at the right place. We’re going to look in detail at the top 10 best electric power tillers in 2017, and at the end of this article, I’m sure you’ll have an idea of what you’re going to get. With these tillers, you might even leave your neighbors staring at your garden every minute of the day.
Below are the top 10 best electric power tillers in2017:
10. GreenWorks 27062A Cordless Cultivator Battery and Charger Sold Separately
Table of Contents
- 10. GreenWorks 27062A Cordless Cultivator Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- 09. Earthwise Corded Electric Tiller and Cultivator TC70001
- 08. GreenWorks 27072 8 Amp 10-Inch Corded Tiller
- 07. Sun Joe TJ601E Tiller Joe 9 Amp Electric Garden Tiller and Cultivator
- 06. Sun Joe TJ603E 16-Inch 12-Amp Electric Tiller and Cultivator
- 05. 43cc Earthquake MC43 2 Cycle CARB Compliant Engine-Mini Tiller and Cultivator
- 04. Earthwise TC70040 11-Inch 40-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Electric Tiller and Cultivator
- 03. GreenWorks 27062A 40V 10 Cordless Cultivator Battery and Charger Sold Separately
- 02. Mantis Corded Electric Tiller Cultivator 7250 with Touch-Start
- 01. Mantis 4-Cycle Tiller Cultivator 7940 Powered by Honda
This tiller comes with a high-performance lithium-ion battery which offers fade-free power and also (4) 8 forward rotating tines for easy removal of dirt and ground loosening. You don’t have to worry about storage as it comes with the fold dowhandles.
09. Earthwise Corded Electric Tiller and Cultivator TC70001
The Earthwise 11-inch 8.5 amp tiller is ideal for tilling as transportation is easy through its down wheels & flip up. It’s lightweight and easy to maneuver which ensures you finish your cultivation exercise fast.
08. GreenWorks 27072 8 Amp 10-Inch Corded Tiller
Eighth on the list of the best 2017 electric tillers is the GreenWorks 27072 8 Amp 10-Inch Corded Tiller offering four, eight-inch tines rotating forward which will see you have your way through dirt much faster. Its lift handle folds giving you no headache as pertains to storage, you’ll be set to carry out weeding, digging and other garden tasks.
07. Sun Joe TJ601E Tiller Joe 9 Amp Electric Garden Tiller and Cultivator
With a weight below 19 lbs, the Sun Joe Tiller is the perfect tool for your landscaping and garden needs. It comes with six steel tines designed to pierce through some of the toughest grounds. With this tiller, dirt removal or planting will be hassle-free.
06. Sun Joe TJ603E 16-Inch 12-Amp Electric Tiller and Cultivator
Slightly superior to the Sun Joe TJ601E Tiller Joe 9 Amp Electric Garden Tiller and Cultivator, the Sun Joe TJ603E 16 Inch 12 Amp Electric Tiller and Cultivator covers more ground with its powerful 12-amp motor and offers a three-wheel position adjustment.
05. 43cc Earthquake MC43 2 Cycle CARB Compliant Engine-Mini Tiller and Cultivator
This 43cc Viper delivers high-performance when it comes to weeding, soil aerating or fertilizer works. Its Mini size and lightweight increase maneuverability through the garden without bringing any damage to your plants and you can be sure to get sufficient power to tackle various types of pre-tilled soils. The slightly higher price is worth the superior performance.
04. Earthwise TC70040 11-Inch 40-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Electric Tiller and Cultivator
The Earthwise 11-inch 40 Volt Lithium tiller comes at a slightly higher price but offers more comfortability facilitated by its auxiliary handle, and one doesn’t need an extension cord when dragging it around the killing field which enables it to cover more ground.
03. GreenWorks 27062A 40V 10 Cordless Cultivator Battery and Charger Sold Separately
For easy garden cultivation, the GMAX 40V Li-Ion offers top performance, reliable power and a variety of tools to choose from. You don’t have to worry about their durability as the tools come with a four-year warranty while that of the lithium-ion batteries and the brushless motors being two years and ten years respectively. The price tag.
02. Mantis Corded Electric Tiller Cultivator 7250 with Touch-Start
This is the ultimate electric power tiller for the expert gardener. With a Lightweight of 20 lbs, it can take on tough jobs with ease and still make its way through the garden around the delicate seedlings and plants. The model features a sleek design and sure, soft-grip handles for comfortability. This tiller is worth the investment.
01. Mantis 4-Cycle Tiller Cultivator 7940 Powered by Honda
At a lower price, this tiller tops the chart and is just as powerful as the gas-powered Mantis version with a lightweight of 21 pounds. It can till down up to 10 inches and is also flexible enough to till two to three inches of soil when the tines get adjusted. Not to mention, the folding feature facilitates for easy transportation and storage. It also offers instant starting and a three-speed 540 watt motor for you to peruse through the garden with ease.
Above are the top 10 best electric power tillers in 2017 which will leave your garden looking exotic. These tillers vary in pricing but two elements cuts across; quality and high-performance. Depending on your needs, you should choose one that best suits you.
The more the features a particular electric tiller offers, the more you’re likely to pay. Now that you’ve got the information you need, we’re sure your searching for the best tiller has probably come to an end. All you need to do is select, buy and have an excellent tiller experience.