Many golfers who find golf carts indispensable tools that help with transportation on and off the course. If you are in the market for a personal cart, there are are several things that you should consider.
For starters, it is important that you understand the various types of golf carts i.e. gas versus electric carts and 36-colt vs. 480volt carts. A gas cart will prove a worthy investment as compared to an electric one if you are in need of longer running time. Other features to look for include ability to fold for easy storage, quality tires, headlights, aesthetic and functional body, as well as a canopy. A cooler bag will be handy for your beverages. You will certainly need storage options for additional accessories.
10. Paragon 3-Wheelie Golf Push-Pull Cart
Table of Contents
- 10. Paragon 3-Wheelie Golf Push-Pull Cart
- 9. Bag Boy Tri Swivel II Golf Push Cart
- 8. Pinemeadow Golf Courier Lite 2 Wheel Golf Cart
- 7. Clicgear Model 8 Golf Push Cart
- 6. Caddytek Super Deluxe Quad Fold Golf Cart
- 5. Jet World of Golf Deluxe Steel Golf Cart
- 4. CaddyTek One-Click Folding 4-Wheel Version 3 Golf Push Cart
- 3. CaddyTek EZ-Fold 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart
- 2. Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart
- 1. CaddyTek SuperLite Deluxe Golf Push Cart
This golf cart looks like a blend of features from various brands. It folds for easy storage and its aluminum tubing helps keep the weight down. The bag is kept in line by adjustable arms on the top and bottom sections. You also get a cooler bag to keep your drinks in ice cold conditions. The handle section of the cart features a mesh net that holds additional items. The scorecard holder keeps track of the team’s play while the handle portion has enough space to hold several tees and two balls. There is an adjustable umbrella holder on the side of the frame.
- Smaller front wheel for easier turns and quick movements
- Brakes for stop and go control
- Handy accessories
9. Bag Boy Tri Swivel II Golf Push Cart
This is a push cart that uses the latest Swivel Tech Technology that allows the front wheel to swivel 360-degrees. This offers optimum maneuverability. The remote swivel does a good job of locking the front wheel into place. It also comes with a 9.5 inch front and oversized 11.5 inch rear wheels that roll through the glass easily. The cart has a super compact design that allows for easy transportation and storage.
- Handle mounted parking brake
- Swivel Tech technology
- Remote swivel lock
- A lot of plastic that increases risk or wear and tear
8. Pinemeadow Golf Courier Lite 2 Wheel Golf Cart
It is constructed using lightweight steel and features a convenient, one-step folding design. The wheels are durable, easy to install and come with anti-slide tire. This is a great golf cart for entry level cart for anyone who’s looking to eliminate the hassle of carrying a heavy golf bag.
- Easy to install anti-slide wheels
- Durable construction
- Too many small parts that can cause a choking hazard
7. Clicgear Model 8 Golf Push Cart
Available in six colors,the Clicgear Model 8 Golf Push Cart easily folds to 15-inches by 17-inches by 27-inches. One of the main highlights of this model is the patented slide to close feature. The dual front-wheel brake system allows for easy stop-and-go control. it is ultra-stable thanks to a long and extra wide wheel base. Other features include dual-wheel alignment adjustment system and built-in accessory mounts for an umbrella, cup and more.
- Dual front wheel brake system
- Dual wheel alignment adjustment system
- Handy accessory mounts
- Slide to close feature
- Some resistance when pushed
6. Caddytek Super Deluxe Quad Fold Golf Cart
The main advantage of this model is the patented quad-fold mechanism that folds the cart into a compact size in three steps. It is surprisingly light at 15.3 pounds and has a strong aluminum frame for durability. The cart comes with three 11.5-inch by 2.5-inch EVA wheels with ball bearings that don’t require maintenance. The 28-inch wide body allows for easy pushing. Also included is a storage rack, umbrella holder, beverage holder, scorecard holder and mesh net.
- Durable construction with aluminum frame
- Wheels are maintenance-free
- Patented quad fold mechanism
- It’s a real pain to set up and knock down
5. Jet World of Golf Deluxe Steel Golf Cart
This is a lightweight yet sturdy cart that offers easy mobility on the golf course. It opens and closes in one fluid motion. You will also love the fact that it folds in half for compact storage. The wide wheels provide stability while the clip-on mechanism helps with easy removal. The contoured bottom and adjustable bag strap are welcome features that help secure a large bag in place.
- Clip-on mechanism and wide wheels
- Lightweight and sturdy construction
- Adjustable bag strap
- Waterproof scorecard
4. CaddyTek One-Click Folding 4-Wheel Version 3 Golf Push Cart
The patented one-click button folds the cart to a compact size while the strong aluminum frame provides added durability. The cart comes with two front and two EVA maintenance free wheels that provide perfect traction on all kinds of terrains. The brake offers easy stop and go control. Other notable features include an umbrella holder, mesh net, built-in cooler, and storage rack.
- Durable and lightweight construction
- Accessory mounts
- Folds to a compact size
- Doesn’t fold to a size as compact as the three wheel version
3. CaddyTek EZ-Fold 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart
This golf cart is available in four colors and features one-click button that folds it into a compact size in two simple steps. It weighs less than 20 pounds and the strong aluminum frame provides added durability. The cart also comes with three wide maintenance-free wheels that provide great traction and balance on the golf course. Some of the accessories include an umbrella holder, mesh net on handle, built-in cooler and storage rack.
- Folds into a compact size
- Lightweight and sturdy construction
- Great balance and traction
2. Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Push Cart
It is an upgrade of Clicgear’s 3-wheel push cart and has the smallest dimensions when folding up i.e. 13-inches by 15-inches by 24-inches to a compact carrying size. The easily moving wheels combined with distribution of weight help make it feel like you are pushing nothing at all. The locking brake comes in handy when you find yourself on a slope. The airless tires are designed to last a long time and don’t require maintenance. The flexible and adjustable straps secure your bag in place while a large mesh basket provides enough space for small essentials.
- Folds into a compact carrying size
- Easy to push around thanks
- Locking brake
- Flexible, adjustable straps
1. CaddyTek SuperLite Deluxe Golf Push Cart
Our #1 pick for best golf cart is from a trusted brand. It comes with a heavy duty steel frame for durability and is incredibly lightweight at 12.2 pounds. The nicely padded handle is adjustable to four different positions. The wide body design is a welcome feature and so is the extra space that you can use for your beverage bottles and umbrella. The wide tires come with a ball bearings that allow for smooth performance on the roughest terrains. The front wheel alignment mechanism provides smooth flow and stability.
- Easy to fold and unfold with the one-step mechanism
- Lightweight construction
- Brakes work well
- Smooth and quiet
- Position of bottle holder is a little inconvenient
- Brakes are hard to operate
These golf carts offer the complete package and ultimate value for your money. They come with some of the features you can find on golf carts and are easy to assemble.