Vitamin C serum is a topical product for the skin. It has been scientifically proven to reverse the effects of free radicals that cause aging. By using a Vitamin C serum regularly on your face and neck, you can improve the appearance of skin with age lines, wrinkles, sagging and enlarged pores. Vitamin C serum is quickly absorbed by the skin and works as a deep moisturizer and blemish or spot remover. Though it may contain coloring, other age defying skin products and fragrances, the basic composition of a vitamin C serum is ascorbic acid and water or vegetable glycerine.
For best results, choose a vitamin C serum with a high percentage of vitamin C. Serums with a high percentage of vitamin C will show results more quickly, but they may be too strong for sensitive skin or those just starting a vitamin C serum. A serum with a pure water base will last two weeks or more if stored in the fridge.
10. Raw Biology Three-Step Organic Liquid Facelift Treatment: Vitamin C Serum, Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid for Skin, 1 fl. oz. Each
Table of Contents
- 10. Raw Biology Three-Step Organic Liquid Facelift Treatment: Vitamin C Serum, Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid for Skin, 1 fl. oz. Each
- 9. Naturalico Anti Aging Organic 20% Vitamin C Serum for Face with Hyaluronic Acid, 1 fl. oz.
- 8. Foxbrim Vitamin C Serum for Face, 1 fl. oz.
- 7. Amara Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin with Vitamin C & E, 1 fl. oz.
- 6. YEOUTH Hyaluronic Acid plus Vitamin C & Tripeptide-31, 1 fl. oz.
- 5. InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vit E, 1 fl. oz.
- 4. Claire-ity Skincare 25% Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E, 1 fl. oz.
- 3. Kleem Organics Vitamin C Serum 20 with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E Oil, 1 fl. oz.
- 2. Radha Beauty Vitamin C Serum for Face 20% organic Vit C + E + Hyaluronic Acid, 2 fl. oz.
- 1. TruSkin Organic Anti-Aging Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid
This is a three-step organic facelift. After washing and drying your face as usual, first apply the hyaluronic acid, and then apply the vitamin C serum and finally the retinol serum. The ingredients include vitamin E, sulfur/ MSM, Hyaluronic acid, retinol-A, gotu kola, jojoba oil, green tea, ferulic acid, aloe and propolis. These amino acids do wonders for your skin and the other ingredients are powerful skin healers and age defying products. These products are not just for your face. You can use them on any area of your skin where there are sagging, scars or blemishes, dry or dull skin.
- This tri-formula will help remove stretch marks on any part of the body.
- The only con is that you have to apply three different products.
9. Naturalico Anti Aging Organic 20% Vitamin C Serum for Face with Hyaluronic Acid, 1 fl. oz.
This is a stronger serum with 20% vitamin C, which could be a con. It should be safe for normal skin or you could test it out first on your wrist if you have sensitive skin. Apply to a clean dry area and leave for 24 hours. It is an intensive anti-aging formula with the ability to iron out deep lines and creases. It also lightens the skin tone, gives your skin a natural glow, softens and firms your skin. This is made with all natural pure sea buckthorn oil, organic hyaluronic acid and organic rosehip oil.
- This stimulates the natural production of collagen boosting your skin’s ability to resist wrinkles and sagging.
- Must allow serum to dry before applying moisturizer and makeup.
8. Foxbrim Vitamin C Serum for Face, 1 fl. oz.
Repair your skin’s damage and restore its natural beauty with this vitamin C serum. With its hyaluronic acid base, your skin will be soft, firm and plump. The vitamin C gets rid of dull skin and restores your youthful appearance.
- This formula is made to address all your skin’s problems and reduce the appearance of new lines and wrinkles with the further addition of Organic Aloe Vera, Amino acids, Witch Hazel and Jojoba Oil.
- It may be more watery than you expect.
7. Amara Organics Hyaluronic Acid Serum for Skin with Vitamin C & E, 1 fl. oz.
This vitamin C serum is also infused with vitamin E and works well on sensitive skin. It has high amounts of hyaluronic acid, aloe, witch hazel and vegetable glycerine. This formula is deeply moisturizing and will quickly soften and smooth even the driest skin so that it’s as soft and smooth as silk.
- It plumps your skin too erasing lines and wrinkles in as little as three days and slowing the effects of aging.
- You will need to let it dry before applying a moisturizer.
6. YEOUTH Hyaluronic Acid plus Vitamin C & Tripeptide-31, 1 fl. oz.
This medical grade serum pampers your skin with the ultimate hydration, which will fill out and ultimately diminish lines, wrinkles and sagging skin. The vitamin C is healing and illuminates lack luster skin. Tripeptide-31 fades dark areas due to hyper-pigmentation and scars.
- It fights wrinkles, other signs of aging and acne.
- This may be drying on some skin types. You could combat this effect by applying a moisturizer right after.
5. InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid & Vit E, 1 fl. oz.
Fight blemishes, such as scars, age spots and dark circles under the eyes with this vitamin C serum. It helps reverse all signs of aging, including bags under the eyes, loose skin and visible lines.
- With its antioxidants and amino acids, it also protects your skin from outside influences such as pollution and harmful UV sun rays.
- This has 20% vitamin C and may irritate some skin types, so test it for 24 hours on the inside of your wrist first. Also, it may not completely remove dark circles.
4. Claire-ity Skincare 25% Vitamin C Serum with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E, 1 fl. oz.
This all-natural vitamin C serum has some potent organic ingredients to deliver radiance youthfulness and smooth tight skin.
- With 25% percent of its composition being vitamin C, this serum will shrink pores, clear up and prevent acne and take years off of your face. Some of the all natural and organic ingredients in this serum are green tea, rosemary and lemon peel.
- With its high vitamin C content that could be irritating to some skin conditions, you may want to test it on the inside of your wrist before using.
3. Kleem Organics Vitamin C Serum 20 with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E Oil, 1 fl. oz.
This organic formula has 20% of a stabilized vitamin C that continuously works to improve your skin from the moment you put it on. Also containing ingredients that jolt the natural collagen in your skin, this serum will fade your age spots, clear up acne and greatly reduce wrinkles so you can enjoy youthful, bright, smooth, firm and beautiful skin.
- This is a lightweight formula that goes on silky smooth and delivers results that are quickly visible.
- You have to wait for your skin to absorb this before applying moisturizer, sunscreen or makeup
2. Radha Beauty Vitamin C Serum for Face 20% organic Vit C + E + Hyaluronic Acid, 2 fl. oz.
This best seller neutralizes free radicals to give you the healthiest, youthful and most radiant skin ever.
- Although it has a high 20% vitamin C content, it can also be used on the eye area to reduce dark circles, lines, paleness, eye bags and other signs of aging.
- The only con is the warning that it may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun, so apply sunscreen afterwards if you use it before going out.
1. TruSkin Organic Anti-Aging Topical Facial Serum with Hyaluronic Acid
This has 20% vitamin C and all natural jojoba, vitamin E and a myriad of other miracle working ingredients that fight aging. Slight variations in the color of each bottle of serum indicates a pure mix of organic all natural ingredients free of harmful chemicals and artificial preservatives.
- This serum is the number one formula to get your face, neck and décolletage looking as youthful as possible in just three days.
- You may end up looking younger than your age.
Vitamin C serum is the new age-defying topical beauty product. It tones, moisturizes the skin and gets rid of acne and blackheads. It heals skin damage caused by dryness, lightens skin and fades blemishes. It also helps decrease lines and folds in the skin and can be used as a sunscreen. For best results, exfoliate or wash your skin and then apply a toner before applying the serum. Afterwards, you can follow up with moisturizer, sunscreen and makeup.