Top 10 Best Snow Brush for Cars in 2021
Finding the best snow brush for cars to clean up snowy ice which blocks your car mirror? You come to the right place. There are many different designs of snow brush out there.
Get the best snow brushes for cars, and you’ll never have to struggle to scrape ice off your auto’s windshield and windows.
And you may find it difficult to seek for a snow brush that can flawlessly clean out the snow or ice, long enough to reach your entire windshield, small enough to easily placed, and so forth.
We are tirelessly researching these best snow brushes and making a list of the top 10 best snow brushes for cars in 2021 for you to consider before buying it.
Also, ensure that the brush has an ice scraper on the opposite end to clear snow off the rear window. In simpler terms, the brush ought to be as convenient as possible.
If you live in a snowy area, it’s hard to get by without a good snow brush. It is our hope that we’ve helped you find one which suits your preferences.
We have listed down the top 10 best snow brushes that help you to make the right decision for your convenience.
List of the Best Snow Brush for Cars for 2021
Table of Contents
- List of the Best Snow Brush for Cars for 2021
- 1. Mallory 532 Snow Brush with Foam Grip – Best Snow Brush For Car
- 2. BirdRock Home Snow Brushes for Cars – Best Snow Brushes For Cars
- 3. Snow Joe SJBLZD 2 in 1 Telescoping Snow Broom with Ice Scraper – Best Snow Brushes for Suv
- 4. Snow Moover 39 inches Extendable Ice Scraper and Snow Brush – Best Snow Brushes for Trucks
- 5. Drivaid Car Snow Brush – Extendable Automatic Snow Removal Broom – Best Snow Removal Brush For Car
- 6. True Temper Snow Brush – Best for Nooks and Crevices
- 7. JoyTutus Snow Brushes for Cars
- 8. Subzero Super Extender Snow Broom with Integrated Squeegee Head and Ice Scraper (2610XM)
- 9. Hopkins 583-EP 10″ Head Mallory Telescoping Broom with Pivoting
- 10. Snow Angel Extendable Telescoping Snow Brush
- Snow Brushes For Car – Buyer’s Guide
- Consider When Purchasing the Best Snow Brushes for Car
- Frequently Asked Questions – Snow Brushes
1. Mallory 532 Snow Brush with Foam Grip – Best Snow Brush For Car
Wrapping up our best snow brush for cars list is the Hopkins 532 Mallory. A predecessor of the SnoWisp, it boasts as one of the most durable snow brooms on the market.
This snow brush is made from a very high-quality plastic (solid and heavy). It comes with 26-inch long, curved handle and four rows of sturdy bristles. Available at a reasonable price, it’s a great buy for any and all.
Dimensions: 26 x 5 x 1 inches
Weight: 12 ounces
If you have a small car or a minivan and are in pursuit of a brush to give value for your money, look no further than the 532 Mallory.
It comes with four rows of high-quality bristles to sweep as much snow as possible with a single stroke.
The handle measures twenty-six inches for handiness. It is curved too for a comfortable grip.
We bet that you’ll love the scraper blade which further makes ice removal painless.Again, just like most Hopkins snow brooms, this one is available in different colors, giving you a little more choice.
There is so much to say about this multipurpose tool we suggest that you get it for your car. After all, it is one of those snow brushes for vehicles delivers what it promises.
- 26 inches long for ample reach and compact storage
- Features four rows of sturdy plush bristles for removal of heavy snow
- 4″ wide scraper blade with tough ice chippers to break through and clear thick ice
- Contoured soft foam grip provides comfort and control
- Colors may vary
2. BirdRock Home Snow Brushes for Cars – Best Snow Brushes For Cars
The BirdRock snow brush easily removes snow and ice from the car windshield, top and hood. Equipped with a rotating brush head, it allows you to set the brush at a convenient angle for maximum reach. This is also made easier by the extendible handle that can go up to 60”. The multi-function head is made with foam and soft layered bristles, making for an overall anti-scratch brush. Featured on the ice scraper are jaws that make the job easier by breaking the ice while the scraper removes it.
The snow scraper comes with three separate units; foam head snow brush, ice scraper and a telescoping extender. The detachable features make out-of-season storage a breeze and ease the workload even in a snow storm. This BirdRock Home snow brush has an ergonomic foam handle that is delightful to the touch and fastens the grip while making mobility easier. The body is constructed of high quality and lightweight aluminum.
What we like:
- Scratch-free ice scraper and ice breaker combo
- Three thick layered bristles head
- Detachable snow brush and ice scraper
- Up to 60” extendible pole
3. Snow Joe SJBLZD 2 in 1 Telescoping Snow Broom with Ice Scraper – Best Snow Brushes for Suv
The head of this telescoping snow broom is constructed from durable, non-abrasive foam so it’s safe to use on a car, while measuring 18-inches wide. It’s designed to push away heavy snow quickly and weighs just 1.2 pounds, so you won’t get tired when using it. This product features an auto-locking extension pole that can be adjusted from 30 inches to 49 inches and has a built-in ice scraper to clear away any ice buildup on your windshield.
This Snow Joe Snow Broom makes quick work of removing the snow piled on the roof, hood, trunk or windshield of your vehicle. Its patented dual-purpose design features an over-sized 18 inch wide broom head on one end and a built-in ice scraper on the other. This allows you to quickly push heavy, wet snow off your car, truck or SUV, then clear away the built-up ice on your windshield.
Its durable, non-abrasive foam head safely and effectively sweeps snow off your vehicle without damaging its paint, trim or glass surfaces.
Its telescoping pole extends from 30 to 49 inches to provide maximum reach with minimal strain. Weighing only 1.2 pounds, the Snow Broom is super easy to handle and stores neatly inside the trunk of your car with its built-in bracket holder.
Included with the broom is a built-in bracket holder, allowing you to easily store it inside the trunk of your car when it’s not being used.
Owners of this product say it does a great job at quickly clearing snow, especially in hard-to-reach places. The extension allows it to be used on small and large vehicles and the foam doesn’t scratch the paint. Some users do report issues with the telescopic handle, however, and if you forget to dry the extension prior to closing it, water can freeze inside.
- Pros/Price, telescoping handle, adjustable, foam head, lightweight, includes bracket holder
- Cons/Users report issues with the telescopic handle, feels a bit flimsy when applying pressure
4. Snow Moover 39 inches Extendable Ice Scraper and Snow Brush – Best Snow Brushes for Trucks
Ideal for cleaning cars, SUVs and trucks, this Snowbrush from Snow Moover has thick bristles to remove all types of Snow. It is a multifunctional Snow Brush with Double-Sided head that offers squeegee opposite brush head. Subsequently, it has three separate units including Ice Scraper, Telescoping extender and Squeegee/Bristle Head Snow Brush, where all the pieces can be separated for secure storage when it is not in use.
The Snow Brush extends up to 39 inches. Thus; it will reach even hard to reach pockets. Moreover, it will quickly break and scrape away ice with its tough, non-scratch jaws. Lastly, the Extendable Ice Scraper will remove Snow from your car windows and windshield quickly.
- Easily brush away Snow
- Quickly break and scrape away ice
- Reaches tough spots
- Great for cars and SUVS
- Extends up to 39 inches to reach hard to reach places
- Weight: 2 lbs.
5. Drivaid Car Snow Brush – Extendable Automatic Snow Removal Broom – Best Snow Removal Brush For Car
This brush comes with a telescopic handle so that you can set it to the length that you want. It is also made with strong aluminum where the handle is well padded for comfort. What’s more, the scrapper makes use of quality ABS materials which will not cause any damage to the vehicle. You will also appreciate that this scrapper has a lightweight design so that you can easily carry it in your car. Its user-friendly design will also make sure that you never have to bend when scrapping of snow from your car. The quality of this brush is definitely unmatchable.
- Made with strong aluminum material and features a telescopic design so you will not have to bend
- The toll has a lightweight and portable design so that you can easily stow it away when not in use
- It has a user-friendly design with a very comfortable grip and quality bristles which will not damage the vehicle
- This is a good promotional gift too for those people that you care about
6. True Temper Snow Brush – Best for Nooks and Crevices
True Temper, a product of the world-renowned AMES Inc. is in a class of its own. You see, one of the most common gripes about snow brushes for cars is that they’re always a probability to damage your vehicle.
The head of this snow brush is made of freeze-resistant material. It is sturdy, easy to hold and works great on cleaning ice and snow off of your car. Regardless of how it’s used, it will not scratch your car.
At times, the bristles are just not soft enough, or the handle is relatively short.
Well, the True Temper eliminates this risk by using an innovative EVA foam brush that will never scratch your vehicle. Essentially, this means that you can also use on parts other than the windscreen and windows. And while the handle isn’t the longest, there’s the thirty-six inch one will take care of business for small cars and SUVs.
Apart from the outstanding functionality, we also vouch for the True Temper as one of the best snow brushes for cars to the clean, tight areas. The unique design enables you to remove snow quickly from areas such as window wells.
The True Temper is quite amusing, in our opinion!
- 36-inch brush
- Innovative EVA foam brush won’t scratch your car
- Removes snow in small areas
- Ergonomic aluminum handle
- Ice scraper on opposing end of brush
7. JoyTutus Snow Brushes for Cars
The JoyTutus brush is manufactured with premium ABS textile, which saves the car paint and windshield from scratches and ensures the brush’s durability. This long-lasting snow brush has more stability and efficiency compared to other snow brushes. You won’t have to worry about it breaking, and it should serve you through several harsh winters. Using the brush initially, use excessive force to remove the triangle tray on the brush’s end. The brush is made of new and upgraded high-
The telescoping brush is uniquely made for snow eradication with its triangular aluminum pole and time-saving scientific build. The shaft is foam, anti-slip, effortless to use and simple to control, thus saving energy. This snow brush can not only be extended up to 47”, but it can also rotate in 7 angles in a 270-degree swivel and doubles as a shovel. It takes less storage space due to its detachable ability. This brush is perfect for several cars and comes with a full year of quality support from the manufacturer.
What we like:
- 1-year quality support
- Included accessories; store bag, gloves, towel, scraper and manual
- Doesn’t scratch glass
8. Subzero Super Extender Snow Broom with Integrated Squeegee Head and Ice Scraper (2610XM)
Featuring a telescopic handle that adjusts from 26 inches to 52 inches, the Subzero Super Extended Snow Broom has a wide squeegee blade that can help quickly remove snow and frost, along with an aggressive scraper blade to cut through thick ice. The wipe blades on the ice scraper are designed to clear away frost with fewer strokes and less effort, while the broom is capable of pushing the wettest, deepest snow from your entire vehicle.
Owners of the Subzero Super Extended Snow Broom finds it easy to extend and use, saying the broom size helps make it easy to remove snow. The twist-locking mechanism also works well in holding the extension. Some users however, did note the squeegee blade can easily get loose and slide off, requiring them to use glue to keep it attached. In addition, there’s a metal ring that holds the bristles together and some owners say the metal ring has scratched their car.
- Pros/Telescopic handle, squeegee blade, wide coverage, twist-locking mechanism
- Cons/Squeegee blade falls off for some users, metal ring holding bristles could scratch your car
9. Hopkins 583-EP 10″ Head Mallory Telescoping Broom with Pivoting
If you are anxious about scratching your vehicle when you take off the Snow on your vehicle, this Hopkins 583-EP snow removal tool will clear the Snow and will keep your car in its best condition. The Telescoping Broom features Handle Length 34 In.to 52 In., Blade Height 4 In., Blade Width 5 In., Head Width 10 In. and Pivot Head. Moreover, since it features a long handle, you can effectively use it for cars, minivans, and SUVs. You can adjust the handle according to the length you prefer.
The scraper is built with high-quality materials that are durable and will not scratch your car; it will serve its purpose without damaging your car. With that, it is safe and useful tool.
- Handle length 34 to 52 in
- Blade height 4 in.
- Blade width 5 in.
- Handle material aluminum
- Handle type telescopic
10. Snow Angel Extendable Telescoping Snow Brush
Snow Angel Extendable Telescoping Snowbrush is the best snow brush and an ice scraper in one! It is a perfect pair for crushing and scraping off that huge amount of snow and ice on your vehicle, especially when a snowstorm or heavy snow hits your area.
The brush comes with an extendable handle that you can adjust according to the length you prefer when you’re clearing all the snow up. The brush is made of nylon that provides a durable quality that you can use for a long time.
The ice scraper, on the other hand, is made of stainless steel. The blade is covered with resin to prevent it from scratching your car but still effectively removes the frost or ice on your vehicle. The ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip so you can remove all the snow at ease.
- Ice scraper and snow brush in one
- Portable and compact
- Extendable handle
- Made of nylon
- Durable and lightweight
- Resin-covered blade to prevent scratching
Snow Brushes For Car – Buyer’s Guide
For starters, failure to clear ice and snow off your automobile not only puts you at an accident risk but other motorists as well. You see, driving on snow is risky, and you’ll just be compounding the danger by operating your vehicle without clear forward, rear and side vision.
Other than that, it is illegal to drive a snow-covered car in some states.
In essence, this means that you could be setting yourself up for a fine. At the very least, you should be able to see highway patrol flashing lights through your car’s windscreen.
Lastly, you’re likely to damage your vehicle’s wiper blades, arms, and linkage when heavy snow glides down your windshield during braking.
Consider When Purchasing the Best Snow Brushes for Car
- Brush Quality: The material used in manufacturing the Brush defines the reliable performance and durability of the bushes. A lot of Brushes are made from thick bristles and nylon. Some models are made with softer bristles to protect the car from scratches.
- Size and Length: The Snow Brushes vary in size and lengths. Each is designed according to the amount of Snow to be removed and the size of the vehicle. Whenever you want to remove the immersive amount of Snow on your vehicle, you should opt for wider and bigger snow brushes. Wider snow brushes will enable you to make cleaning tasks faster and easier. On the other hand, compact and smaller brushes are handy and are perfect for doing the cleaning in all corners of the vehicle.
- Handle: Look for a snow brush with an ergonomic handle to bring convenience whenever you are clearing up the Snow in your vehicle. Some brushes are made using foam and soft grips to make you not strain your hand a lot. Besides that, snow brush with long handles is ideal options for SUVs, vans, trucks, and other larger vehicles. They allow you to reach the uppermost windshields and windows.
- Weight: Try to look for a brush that is lightweight and comfortable to carry. A lightweight snow brush makes it easier to move it back and forth whenever you are cleaning.
Frequently Asked Questions – Snow Brushes
Q: Why do I need a snow brush and ice scraper?
A: Visibility is exceptionally vital when driving, and you can’t possibly see clearly with snow and ice on your windows and windshield. Use the snow brush and ice scraper to clear away all the ice and snow before you drive.
Q: What do I look for when shopping for a snow brush?
A: Some snow brushes are made entirely of plastic, while others are made of brass. Regardless of the model you choose, you should make sure that it is incredibly sturdy when sweeping the snow off. Also, be sure to look for a handle with a comfortable grip. An ice scraper as an additional feature is a significant advantage.
Q: Which are some of the features that I should consider when buying snow brushes for cars ?
A: When you’re in the market looking for a snow brush, some essential aspects to consider are; the price, telescopic handle, adjustability, foam head, layered bristles and multifunctional features. Also, the model of the snow brush goes hand in hand with its quality. Although high-end brushes may be expensive, they serve longer and provide quality functionality through adverse snow weather.
It is our hope that you found this review so helpful and you will buy one car snow brush from here. After all, what really matters is the comfort that you will be getting from your product. This, therefore, makes it necessary to research before you can actually settle for any brush.
However, this might take much time and it is the reason we made the selections for you. All these products were selected based on the customers’ feedback. You can, therefore, be sure to have a good time with any of the brushes above. All the same, it is equally important to go through the entire review before buying.
That’s why we’ve made sure to provide the details you need on this list of the Top 10 Best Car Snow Brushes. It unravels the comprehensive reviews and guidelines of our favorite picks and best-selling snow brushes to help you come up with a worthy purchase for all your cleaning duties in winter!
best snow brush for car,
best snow brushes for cars,
best snow brushes for suv,
best snow brushes for trucks,
best snow brush for pickup trucks,
best snow removal brush for car,
best snow brush for new car,
Snow & Ice,
Ice Scrapers & Snow Brushes