Top 10 Apple Lightning to USB Cables Reviews 2021 • VBestReviews
Today’s growing electronic market seems to be surrounded by cables. Whether it’s for your iPad, Mac, iPhone, etc. you’re going to need a dependable USB cable to help connect to other devices, from uploading files to sharing photos. Luckily for you, however, we took it upon ourselves to compare hundreds of lightning to USB cables for a dependable and trusted fit with a wide range of Apple devices. In this guide, we will talk about buying the best USB cable along with the top 10 we found, to help you narrow your choices down to the perfect one for you and your device.
What to Look For When Choosing an Apple Lightning to USB Cable
Table of Contents
- 10. Stouch Lightning to HDMI Cable
- 9. 1byone 2-Pack Lightning Cable
- 8. Wesoo Lightning to HDMI Adapter Cable
- 7. Lumsing Lightning to USB Cable
- 6. iXCC Ascend Series Braided MFi USB Sync and Charge Cable
- 5. Fene 5 Pack Certified Lightning to USB Cable
- 4. OTISA 3Pack 5Ft Nylon Braided Lightning Cable
- 3. JOOMFEEN Nylon Braided Extra Long 10ft USB Syncing and Charging Cable
- 2. 1byone Lightning to USB Cable 3.3ft
- 1. AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable
There are a few things you will want to keep in mind before purchasing your new lightning to USB cable.
Durability: The last thing you want is for your new cable to rip, tear, or be unusable. Look for something that can handle a bit of wear and tear, as you will be using it every day.
Apple Certified: This is the only way to ensure that the cable will work to charge your Apple devices. Luckily, a lot of the best models out there are Apple certified.
Length: Cords range in length from less than a foot up to 10 feet. Your ideal length will depend on your personal preference.
Price: In general, these cables are fairly cheap ranging from $2 to $25. The more expensive cables will usually charge your device faster and will last longer.
Design: These cables are available in a number of colors and materials. This allows you to personalize your charger beyond the standard white.
10. Stouch Lightning to HDMI Cable
The Stouch lightning to HMDI cable is an excellent product if you’re dependent on how it looks while connected to your phone. With it’s featured excellent connectivity and compatibility, you should have no problem connecting it to your select Apple device. Not to mention, it also supports most connections in addition to many audio and video formats. Also, you can easily use this cord to charge your phone when it’s running out of juice.
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Compatible with most Apple devices
- Seamlessly connects to HDMI supported devices
- Slow audio and video streaming
- Produced of a cheap quality
9. 1byone 2-Pack Lightning Cable
1byone’s 2-pack lightning cable is an effective and overall cheap tool that can be used to both quickly sync and charge your Apple device. Certified by Apple itself, it can sync select Apple tablets and phones within its length of 3.3 feet. Also, it offers a unique reversible and flexible design to prevent breakage. In addition, it can be easily coiled proving to be quite portable. So, no matter how dead your phone is, this lightning cable can bring it to a full charge in a jiffy.
- Apple certified cable
- Lightweight and can be easily coiled for more portability
- High charge and sync speeds
- Can delay charging after heavy uses
- Poor built quality
8. Wesoo Lightning to HDMI Adapter Cable
Wesoo’s lightning to HDMI adapter cable is a great built tool to help sync or charge your Apple device at a speedy and effective rate. The cable itself sports a nice black and red color, which means it will look even better paired with the new select red Apple iPhones and iPods. Plus, it only takes less than 5 seconds to connect to your Apple device to start working. Whether you need to watch your favorite Netflix show on TV or need to quickly backup your iPhone to your Mac, this adapter cable will take you far.
- Sports a red and black color
- Connects to your device in as little as 5 seconds
- Can fully support a wide range of Apple devices
- Poor audio and video sync
- Made of poor quality materials
7. Lumsing Lightning to USB Cable
The Lumsing lightning to USB cable is an excellent choice as an alternative to Apple’s cables. It comes in 2 different length options of 1 or 3 meters, along with 5 different color options. Overall, the cable charges incredibly fast and is made of durable materials. Not to mention, the cable is very flexible meaning there’s less of a chance of it breaking, along with reduced notice of common wear and tear. Plus, the company offers an 18-month warranty in case the cable ever does break down.
- Apple certified
- Comes in either a 1 meter or 3 meter option
- Comes with an 18-month warranty
- Can break down after heavy use
- End of cable tends to fray over time
6. iXCC Ascend Series Braided MFi USB Sync and Charge Cable
This uniquely braided lightning to USB cable is a durable and stylish option for those looking for an option with a more creative twist. This cable’s length comes in at 4 feet and is tangle-free to boost its portability without knots or broken spots. Overall, it is speedy with charging and syncing among devices. Plus, the company even offers a 2-year warranty in case it ever breaks!
- Compatible with most Apple devices
- Apple certified product
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- Cord works poorly under heavy use
- Metal USB connector bends easily
5. Fene 5 Pack Certified Lightning to USB Cable
The Fene 5 Pack Certified Lightning to USB Cable is a great bulk buy for those who like the convenience of having multiple charging cords. They come in a pack of five cords that are each six feet long. These cables boast a high quality construction and speedy charging times. Don’t worry if anything does go wrong, they also come with a one year warranty.
- Great value
- One year warranty
- Safer charge
- Short usable life
- Not great for syncing data
4. OTISA 3Pack 5Ft Nylon Braided Lightning Cable
This three pack of cords provides a great product for a great price. These cables are each five feet long and are a rose gold color. They come in a pack of three, which is convenient and great for charging on the go. These cables promise a faster and safer charge thanks to their high-quality construction. The OTISA cords also feature nylon exterior, making them very strong and durable. Should anything go wrong, they come with a two-year warranty.
- Multiple cords in pack
- Durable and strong
- Two-year warranty
- Users received a not supported message
- Inconsistent results, some cords break quickly and others last for a long time
3. JOOMFEEN Nylon Braided Extra Long 10ft USB Syncing and Charging Cable
If you are looking for a charging cable that is long and stylish, look no further. This charging cable is available in a number of colors that match the design of the current iPhones. It is ten feet long, which is great for use anywhere. Additionally, this cable has a nylon jacket which makes it more flexible and less likely to tangle.
- Available in a number of stylish colors
- Made of durable nylon
- Long length
- Poor quality construction
2. 1byone Lightning to USB Cable 3.3ft
One of the most inexpensive lightning cables out there is the 1byone Lightning to USB Cable 3.3ft. This cable is Apple certified, meaning it can be used to charge and sync data from all current Apple products. The design allows this cord to be used even when there is a case on your device. This cord is lightweight, thin, and comes with a one year warranty. It measures about three feet in length and comes in white and black.
- Can fit with all cases
- One year warranty
- Unreliable connection for syncing data
- Not very durable
1. AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable
The best lightning to USB cable out there is the AmazonBasics Apple Certified Lightning to USB Cable. This cord is very affordable, lightweight, and will get the job done for you. It is Apple certified and will work to charge and sync any number of Apple devices. The head of this charger is small and can fit even when your device has a case on it. Additionally, this cable is built to be more durable with an added layer of shielding.
- Available in multiple lengths
- Apple certified
- Overheats sometimes
- Wears quickly
Although Apple sells lightning to USB cables, they are often expensive and Amazon is the best place to spot your next replacement. Hopefully our guide on finding the best one, along with our handpicked best few could help narrow down some selections of your own.