Top 10 Best iPhone 4/4s/5/5c/5s Headsets, Headphones and Earphones Reviews 2020
While the 3.5mm headset and earphone jack is a memory on iPhone 7 it will live on with our iPhone 4 and 5s. Whether you want to plug into your iPhone and listen to your favorite music or pick up a phone call and be able to hear what the person on the other end of the phone is saying without having to use your hands, you will need some type of headset that is compatible with your iPhone. We have prepared this Top 10 Best iPhone 4/4s/5/5c/5s Headsets, Headphones and Earphones Review to provide you with more information.
Ankoda 2PACK Premium Earphones/Headphones/Earbuds with Stereo
Table of Contents
- Ankoda 2PACK Premium Earphones/Headphones/Earbuds with Stereo
- 10. The Anker Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Headset
- 9. Apple Ear-Pods with Mic
- 8. The NoiseHush N700m-11867 Multipoint Bluetooth Headset for Apple iPad/iPhone
- 7. Motorola H720 Bluetooth Headset
- 6. The Panasonic KX-TCA400
- 5. The Rocketfish Mobile Hands Free Headset
- 4. The Patuoxun hands free Bluetooth Stereo Headset
- 3. ECSEM mini wireless Bluetooth Ear-buds
- 2. GOgroove FlexSMART X2 Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter with Charging, Music Control
- 1. DuaFire Wireless Bluetooth Sunglasses Headset Headphones For Apple iPhone 4 4S iPhone 5 5G
Get the 2 pack because you’re going to lose one. You know it!
10. The Anker Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Headset
This head phone unit comes complete with its own charging dock and microphone and is completely compatible with iPhone 5S / 5C / 5 / 4S / 4. You can answer all calls with one motion through a multipoint connection. There is a background noise cancelling technology which improves your ability to receive a clear connection. The batter is a built in lithium ion battery and has five hours of continuous use time. The magnetic charging dock triggers wake/sleep mode automatically so that you can conserve battery life. The headset comes complete with a USB cable, mounting strip, mounting clip, 2 ear hooks, 2 pairs of ear tips and a manual.
9. Apple Ear-Pods with Mic
These ear-pods have an enhanced bass response and are resistant to water damage or to sweat. You can use them to control your music and your video playback or to answer and end calls.
8. The NoiseHush N700m-11867 Multipoint Bluetooth Headset for Apple iPad/iPhone
It has noise cancelling technology which provides you with noise-free conversations. The unit is light and can be adjusted to your own personal comfort. The unit connects to two devices at a time, and has multifunction buttons for features like call waiting, voice activated dialing, 3 way calling and volume control.
7. Motorola H720 Bluetooth Headset
This headset allows for hands free conversations on your iPhone with noise reduction and echo-cancellation, it works with any phone that is Bluetooth-enabled. Each charge allows for up to eight hours of uninterrupted conversation. Rapid connect lets you answer calls with a quick flip.
6. The Panasonic KX-TCA400
This headset fits over your head and is reversible for use on the opposite ear. You can now carry on an easy hands free conversation or use the noise cancelling microphone to communicate. The microphone is adjustable and flexible and provides optimal voice clarity. The dialer has one touch operation through a selection of memory buttons. There is also a speakerphone option.
5. The Rocketfish Mobile Hands Free Headset
It offers a rich sound quality and is convenient and discreet. The head loops is adjustable, making for the most comfortable fit possible. Whether you want to wear it around the house or in the car, it works well for whatever you need it for.
4. The Patuoxun hands free Bluetooth Stereo Headset
It has multipoint connections, and can be simultaneously paired with as many as two Bluetooth devices. You can adjust the volume automatically and skip songs. The set has last number dialed recall, call reject and voice activated dialing.
3. ECSEM mini wireless Bluetooth Ear-buds
These ear buds come with a microphone and sit comfortably in your ears. They offer quality sound and crystal voices with super lightweight design. They are great for the gym or exercising. They work well with all iPhones and other devices. They offer play/pause and call answer, with volume adjustment and next or previous track selection. Emits a beep when it needs to be recharged.
2. GOgroove FlexSMART X2 Wireless In-Car Bluetooth FM Transmitter with Charging, Music Control
This unit features on board volume control, a built in mic and enhanced voice detection. There is an FM tuner that has an auto seek function, helping you to locate the best and most clear FM stations. A universal USB allows you to charge your smartphone or MP3 player while streaming music. Also comes with a line in port and a cable for connecting devices that don’t have Bluetooth.
1. DuaFire Wireless Bluetooth Sunglasses Headset Headphones For Apple iPhone 4 4S iPhone 5 5G
Do you want to look really cool while talking on your iPhone hands free? This is the way to do it with these fashionable glasses. The earphones are built right into the frame of the glasses and can be adjusted for the most comfortable fit possible. Listen to music on your phone, talk on your phone or listen to music on your computer. Call can be automatically answered and converted.