If you are a young man trying to make it in life, you need to be inspired. All over the world, there are great inspirational authors, all with best selling titles. You need to get an inspirational book that captures your dreams. Here is the list of top 10 inspirational books for men you might find helpful in your dream to become a successful man. Hoepfully, you come into your masculinity on your own terms that you want.
Some tips to be a man
- Know your self — what do you want. Not what you think others want.
- Confidence — what are you good at? What is your super power?
- Find a mentor — I don’t mean your dad because hey may not know how to be a man, either. Find someone you really look up to who’s gone where you want to be
- Always get better — Always strive to be a better person. The day you decided ‘this is enough’ is the day you let things happen to you.
- It’s your life, make your decisions
Without getting too much into the red pill, this book teaches you more reasonable and limit pushing ways that a real man aggrandizes power to themselves.
10. Dare To Dream!: 25 Extraordinary Lives
Table of Contents
- 10. Dare To Dream!: 25 Extraordinary Lives
- 9. Never Give Up: Relentless Determination to Overcome Life’s Challenges (Joyce Meyer)
- 8. Maximize the Moment: God’s Action Plan For Your Life (T.D Jakes)
- 6. Notes To My Son Before You Go (Vesna Bailey)
- 5. Become a Better You: 7 Keys to Improving Your Life Every Day (Joel Osteen)
- 4. The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom, A Toltec Wisdom Book (Miguel Ruiz)
- 1. How to Win Friends and Influence People (Dale Carnegie)
All your struggles in life could be because you have no dreams. Whatever you want to accomplish in life as a man should form the basis of your dreams. This inspirational book tells the importance of conceiving a dream and to work towards actualizing it. Anything you set your mind to achieve, you can and you need to go for it.
9. Never Give Up: Relentless Determination to Overcome Life’s Challenges (Joyce Meyer)
As a man, there are so many responsibilities vested on your shoulder and at times you may feel overwhelmed and want to give up. Joyce Meyer bases her arguments on Godly principles and she is better equipped to inspire you given her crooked history. She advises you never to give up the fight but encourages you to adopt relentless determination to overcome the challenges life presents.
8. Maximize the Moment: God’s Action Plan For Your Life (T.D Jakes)
If you are a believer, then this is one of the best inspirational books for you. Nobody is born without a purpose but this is designed by a higher power. T.D jakes expounds on how you can maximize the moment you have to improve your life and determine your future. It is already planned; all you need is to tap in and flow with the season.
Alchemist is a very interesting story but is laden with inspirational messages. You will learn the importance of listening to your heart, learning to see opportunities in the omens strewn in your life’s path and more importantly following your dreams. In the end, you will see just how life presents opportunities for you to succeed in whatever you have dreamt to achieve in your lifespan.
6. Notes To My Son Before You Go (Vesna Bailey)
Another great book in the list of top 10 inspirational books for men is Notes To My Son Before You Go. The book is about a mother who sends her son away into adulthood with motivational, uplifting and gentle words. It describes how complicated we can make life for us when in actual sense success depend on much simpler things. This is a worth reading.
5. Become a Better You: 7 Keys to Improving Your Life Every Day (Joel Osteen)
Joel Osteen is one of the most prolific evangelists in the world. He is a great author too. Among his greatest publications is his inspirational book entitled: How to Become a Better You. The book will inspire you to live a fulfilled life with hope, purpose and victory. Over 1.5 million copies of this book have been sold giving you idea of just how great the book is.
4. The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom, A Toltec Wisdom Book (Miguel Ruiz)
Miguel Ruiz realized that many men suffer because of some self-limiting belief system they harbor. In this best selling book, he explains these self-limiting beliefs and shows you how to live right by using the right word, not taking things too personally, not making assumptions and doing your very best in all situations. Armed with this inspirational book, you will achieve everything you have ever dreamed of.
Napoleon Hill is one of the greatest motivational and inspirational authors this world has ever seen. In this inspirational book for men, he teaches you how to think and grow filthy rich by expounding on some important money making secrets. You will learn about what to do and what how to do it in order to succeed in your financial fortunes and security.
In a world full of financial uncertainty, most young men joining family life needs more than financial success. This inspirational book is loved by many young men trying to succeed in all they want in life. Authored by George S. Clason, this book holds the key to all that you may desire or wish to accomplish in this life.
1. How to Win Friends and Influence People (Dale Carnegie)
First published in 1937, this inspirational book made headlines by selling as many as 15 million copies. Authored by Dale Carnegie, How to Win Friends and Influence People, this inspirational book is as effective today as it was seven decades ago. Dale realizes that for anyone to success, he needs other like-minded people and influence them to join your course. There is a kindle version for this book.