Top 10 Inspirational Books For Women 2021
Many authors in the world write inspirational books for women. No matter what situation you are going through, you can find an inspirational book that addresses it. Here, we are going to discuss a list of top 10 inspirational books for women that will address every situation, which seems to be challenging, discouraging and disheartening.
The most influential pirates were not men. They were women. Not that we advocate the violence but we do encourage their spirit. The world pushes women down. These pirate women pushed back and took twice as much and didn’t say please. Be a pirate!
10. The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom, A Toltec Wisdom Book (by Miguel Ruiz)
Table of Contents
- 10. The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom, A Toltec Wisdom Book (by Miguel Ruiz)
- 9. Smart Women Finish Rich: 9 Steps to Achieving Financial Security and Funding Your Dreams (By David Bach)
- 8. The Courage to Be Free: Discover Your Original Fearless Self (by Guy Finley)
- 7. Use It: Turn Setbacks Into Success (by Cheryl Hunter)
- 6. Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff for Women: Simple and Practical Ways to Do What Matters Most and Find Time for You (by Kristin Carlson and Richard Carlson)
- 3. Pride and Prejudice (by Jane Austen)
- 2. Notes to My Daughter Before You Go (by Vesna Bailey)
- 1. How To Win Friends and Influence People (By Dale Carnegie)
The theme of this inspirational book is on the ancient Toltec wisdom that emphasizes on the power of words and personal beliefs. According to the wisdom, you need be impeccable with your word, never to take anything you see or experience personally, never to make assumptions on anything and always to strive at doing your best in everything you lay your hands on.
9. Smart Women Finish Rich: 9 Steps to Achieving Financial Security and Funding Your Dreams (By David Bach)
David Bach is a financial advisor, a motivational speaker and a bestselling author. In this inspirational book, he seeks to inspire women to beat all the odds and finish rich. For women who strive for financial security and funded dreams, this is the book to look for. You will find it absolutely enlightening, encouraging and uplifting.
8. The Courage to Be Free: Discover Your Original Fearless Self (by Guy Finley)
Do you remember your younger days when you faced situations with your head high up? No one is born with persistent negative thoughts that are self-limiting, self-doubting and self-persecuting. This inspirational book teaches you to regain your original self and realize that you are your unique person and that what other do or say cannot define who you are. The author contends that once you come to this realization, nothing can stand on your way to success.
7. Use It: Turn Setbacks Into Success (by Cheryl Hunter)
This is the best inspirational book for women who dare to dream and live their dream. It is about an 18-year old girl (Cheryl Hunter) who escapes her rural Colorado home to look for greener pastures in Europe armed only with her suitcase and her dream. While there, only one though preoccupies her mind: How she can beat the odds to become an international supermodel.
6. Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff for Women: Simple and Practical Ways to Do What Matters Most and Find Time for You (by Kristin Carlson and Richard Carlson)
Another great inclusion in the top 10 inspirational books for women the book entitled “Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff for Women.” This is s must read inspirational book for every woman everywhere. It is currently New York times bestseller. It aims to sooth and encourage women through advice on ways to reduce stress ad increase enjoyment.
This is a great story that pictures an orphaned girl who was hated and bullied by the only people she knew as family. After being sent to a charity school by her aunt, she starts to experience her first accomplishments and takes a position as a governess. Even this new success came with more challenges that she overcame to find her love. If you are on the verge of giving up because of the challenges presented by those supposed to help you.
The reason why most of us women do not succeed is that we do not pay attention to certain secrets in life that can make a real difference in us. Rhoda Byrne captures the great secrets found in oral traditions, religions, literatures and philosophies throughout history into a single inspirational book she calls The Secret. She shows you how to use The Secrets to unlock the potentials in all aspects of your life.
3. Pride and Prejudice (by Jane Austen)
One of the major challenges of young women is marriage. The kind of man you choose to be married to will determine whether you will succeed in life and even your peace of mind. Deep within the nice storyline, you will get inspirational statements, quotes and inferences that will help you know how to choose the right man while maintaining your pride and overcoming your prejudices.
2. Notes to My Daughter Before You Go (by Vesna Bailey)
Transitioning from childhood to adulthood comes with many challenges mainly because of changes in responsibilities. This inspirational book will equip you with the best weapon to beat the challenges that come with the new set or responsibilities. The book is about a mother offering timeless, tender and wisdom filled guidance to her daughter as she exits childhood.
1. How To Win Friends and Influence People (By Dale Carnegie)
No woman is an island; you need the support of other like-minded people to catapult you through the turmoil of life into the freedom of success. This old but still very relevant inspirational book shows you how to win positive friends and influence them to live your dream and see the future in your eyes. If you wild the power of influence over people, you will definitely succeed.