Top 10 Light Bars For Trucks 2021 Reviews
The lighting industry has, over the past few decades, grown tremendously. Lighting bars hit the market a while back and come handy for various applications including sign boards in houses, malls as well as vehicles.They are favored by many due to the fact that they offer more brightness and longer range of visibility compared to standard lights. Moreover, their affordability and ability to add a touch of elegance to trucks makes them a good investment.
Before reading the reviews below, it’s important you know which factors make a good light bar for trucks. Like every consumer product, it’s important that you look at customer reviews and purchase from reputable brands. You will want to invest in lights with a maximum number of lumens and runs on a minimum number of watts. For wider illumination, go with a flood beam. Keep in mind that a spot beam and flood beam combo provides the best of both, thus allowing for on-road and off-road use. Don’t forget about the IP67 rating.
10. Northpole Light 2x 48w LED Light Bar
Table of Contents
- 10. Northpole Light 2x 48w LED Light Bar
- 9. Nilight Super Slim 2x30W 8” Spot Light Bar
- 8. Northpole 2x18W Cree Flood LED Pods
- 7. Lightfox 8x18W 4” CREE Flood LED Light Bar
- 6. Yitamotor Curved 52-Inch LED Light Bar
- 5. Nilight 36W 6.5” Flood LED Light Bar
- 4. Mictuning Curved 22” 120W Combo
- 3. Nilight 2Pcs 18W Flood Light
- 2. Auxbeam 12” 72W Combo Beam
- 1. Nilight 1PC 52” LED Light Bar
This is a 2x Square High Powered Flood light bar features 16×3 Watt white LEDs at 6000K color temperature and 3520 lumens. Its tough design is achieved with an aluminum casing shatterproof lens as well as stainless steel adjustable mounting bracket. The light bar has an operating voltage range of 10V-30V and is backed by a 12-month warranty.
- Can apply to different types of trucks, off road vehicles, farming , mining and other applications
- Eco-friendly low power consumption
- Shockproof, waterproof, anti-corrosion and dustproof design
- Very bright
- Brightness weakens with time
9. Nilight Super Slim 2x30W 8” Spot Light Bar
With 3D projectors as well as advanced LED chips, this light bar is brighter than most on the market and offers a further irradiation distance. The specially designed aluminum alloy cooling fins help extend the longevity to more than 30,000 hours. This light bar comes with low and high mounting brackets and can remain waterproof in 3.3 feet of water for up to thirty minutes. It comes in a package with two pieces of 30W light bars.
- Has a life span of 30,000 hours
- Comes with advanced LED chips
- 3D projectors
- Two mounting styles
8. Northpole 2x18W Cree Flood LED Pods
This light bar can be used for about anything thanks to advanced features. It comes with a flood beam with a color temperature of 6000Okay and 1980 lumens. The components are housed in a diecast aluminum casing. This light bar has an operating range of 10V-30V DC and a waterproof rating of IP67. Its advanced features make this light bar suitable for a variety of applications including off freeway automotive lighting, marine LED lighting, agricultural LED lighting and more.
- Lifespan of more than 30,000 hours
- Diecast aluminum housing
- 18W CREE flood LED beam
- Water tends to accumulate in the bar
- Brightness reduces over time
7. Lightfox 8x18W 4” CREE Flood LED Light Bar
This light bar comes with 8x18W 4” high intensity Cree LED chips that offer a wide viewing area. It features a specially designed lamp cup that allows for a wider illumination range, thus making it possible to see more clearly right and left. The casted aluminum casing does a great job of dissipating the heat and increasing rigidity; which in turn extends the lifespan of the light bar to 50,000 hours. This product is backed by a two year warranty and is certified by CE, IP67, FCC, as well as RoHS.
- Wide suitability
- Order includes eight lights
- Quality design
- 2 year warranty
- Reliable 24 hour customer service
- Quality of the mounting bracket is wanting
6. Yitamotor Curved 52-Inch LED Light Bar
Light up the road ahead with this curved LED light bar that features a diecast aluminum body and dual-row 27000 Lumens of pure white light. Its rugged construction makes the Yitamotor Curved 52-Inch Light Bar suitable for the roughest terrains. The 30-degree spot beam combines with the 60-degree spot beam to make the light bar wider and lighter, thus allowing clear visibility to avoid hazards on the road.
- Dual row 2700 Lumens of light
- Combo beam makes it easier to avoid hazards
- Comes with 30-day money back guarantee
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Lifespan of 50,000 hours
- The LEDS run out after a while
5. Nilight 36W 6.5” Flood LED Light Bar
What makes this light bar unique is the powerful 12x3W high intense LED chips that are brighter than original halogen. These team with PC lens to offer a clean, radiating scope for safe driving. Also featured are shockproof and sliding brackets that allow one to adjust the position of the light bar when needed. A waterproof rating of IP67 and 100% dustproof capability makes this a high performance investment for any truck owner.
- Anti-corrosive and rustproof stainless mounting brackets
- High performance light bar
- Comes with 12 pieces of 3w LED chips
- Great radiating scope
- Water starts to collect inside the bar after a while
4. Mictuning Curved 22” 120W Combo
The premium LEDs emit up to 6000K of crystal white light that illuminates further and brighter than straight lights. Its carved design conforms to the arc of a truck, giving it a charming look. This design also proves handy when it comes to seeing every obstacle on the road. The light bar is made of 10 pieces of cooling fins that allow for faster heat dissipation compared to others with 8 pieces. A diecast aluminum housing with heavy duty powder coat is corrosion resistant and allows for longevity.
- Combo spot/flood beam spot beam pattern allows for a wider view and long-distance illumination
- Two year warranty with lifetime technical support
- Fast dissipation of heat
- Long lasting durability
- Superior clear visibility
- Brightness weakens with time
3. Nilight 2Pcs 18W Flood Light
This is differentiated from ordinary light bars by superior quality led chips that light up the road ahead. the flood beam illuminates to a broad viewing area while the flush mount design gives your truck an elegant look while offering protection. the package also includes two pieces of 18 watts work lights.
- Long lasting durability
- Flush mount design for an elegant appearance
- Flood beam lights for a wider viewing area
- Moisture ingression may occur
2. Auxbeam 12” 72W Combo Beam
The intense brightness is what makes this light bar really unique, and that’s achieved with CREE chips that work in conjunction with fish lens. This combination also offers better light distance while minimizing amount of power used. The adjustable mounting brackets are easy to use and the IP67 rated waterproof lamp is able to withstand immersion in 3’ of water for half hour. This light bar is well designed with 60-degree flood and 30-degree spot beam combo that give up to 7200lm luminous flux.
- 24 pieces of high density LED lights
- CREE chips and fish lens
- Great spot and flood beam combo design
- Wide application
- More than 30,000 hours life time
- Moisture ingression may occur after a while
1. Nilight 1PC 52” LED Light Bar
This light bar is made of premium quality LED chips and PC lens that offer high light transmittance. With a IP67 waterproof rating, you can rest assured that it will resist water, dust and other elements that may cause damage. The combination of a spot beam and flood beam gives you a wider field of view while the side mounting bracket holds the light firmly in place when on rough terrain.
- Ample heat sinks for cooling effect
- Durable housing 6063 diecast aluminum alloy
- Deep reflector cups
- Multiple waterproof protection
- Brightness weakens after a while
Manufacturers offer a wide assortment of light bars built with corrosion resistant parts and durable housing. There are more attractive features that come with the best models, all of which are evident in the ones reviewed above.